Heads Up Display
HD DISPLAY- An ultra-compact HD Display with high contrast and brightness for readability and use, even in strong ambient light. The Widescreen 16:9 WQVGA ultra-compact LCD Display has a resolution of 428x240 and High Color 16-bit (5:6:5) image for clear and crisp visibility.
VIRTUAL IMAGE- The screen size to your eye is equivalent to looking at 14-inch image from 5ft away. The design ensures that your eye does not need to refocus to view the HUD, meaning it will not be a distraction when not looking directly at the screen.
UNOBTRUSIVE VIEW- The HUD will not obstruct your primary view and hides in the periphery of your vision while allowing a full 84° vertical visibility and nominally reduced horizontal visibility
MAPS- The built-in GPS enables navigation when paired with a compatible Android or iOS device. Paintball Fields will provide maps of their fields for download to easily navigate the field, know your location, and locate points of interest. You can even build your own maps for you and your buddies to use at a personal field.
BUDDY TRACKING- Locate and track your connected buddies utilizing the Recon Engage App. Choose which friends to track and see their real-time movements as they shift locations.
COMPASS- A built-in compass keeps you oriented and dynamically displays your friends' positions relative to yours at the resort. Use the compass with the maps and GPS to navigate to field objectives during scenario games.
1. Smartphone Connectivity
PHONE CONTROL- The Bluetooth connected wrist remote can navigate your iOS or Android smartphone functions, allowing you to receive and read texts, view caller ID, answer or ignore phone calls, and control your music player.
CAMERA CONNECTIVITY- An action camera (GoPro, Contour) can be connected to your HUD through downloadable Apps. A live feed from the camera can be displayed on the HUD and an extensive range of camera controls can be accessed using the Bluetooth wrist remote.
MARKER CONNECTIVITY- Apps from Empire will allow a Bluetooth connection to some markers, permitting setting changes and information exchanges that would be visible in the HUD.
PERFORMANCE STATS- The onboard sensors can track vital information and display as needed. Speed, distance covered and navigation will allow you to maneuver effectively on the field.
SHARE- With the Engage website and mobile Apps, you can download and process data that the HUD has recorded, and even instantly share the experience through your social media accounts.
- Processor: 1 GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 with PowerVR SGX540
- On-board Memory: 1GB DDR2 SDRAM, 2GB Flash memory
- Weight - ~65 Grams (~2.3oz)
- Vibration Resistance - 4.4 g rms 5 Hz to 2000 Hz
- Shock / Drop Resistance - 40 g, 15-23 ms, ½ Sine (1m Vertical Drop)
- Enclosure - Water Resistant Enclosure, IP65
- 9-Axis Sensors - 3D Accelerometer, 3D Gyroscope, 3D Magnetometer
- Pressure Sensor – Altimeter, Barometer
- Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Smart Remote)
- Apple MFi Bluetooth Support
- Wi-Fi (IEEE802.11a/b/g/n)
- GPS - INS Kalman Filtering Fusion Algorithm
- USB/Micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) - Device Charging/Power & Data Transfer
- Power Supply - 3.7 Lithium Polymer Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Size & Life - 1200 mAh = 6 Hours+ Per Charge
- Windows 7 or Higher
- Mac - Intel Core Duo or Higher, Mac OS X v10.8 or Later